1) Branch is like if comment threads were center stage instead of an article
4) Wait, is the class straight-up called "Leadership"? Are there any sciencey facts about leadership we wouldn't know?
5) I feel like I know about market failure—but what's knowledge assessment?
As for me:
- programming. It can be both more theoretical and more practical than straight engineering, and even though it gets frustrating at times (I had trouble making a list of words today), it's still fun.
- I'm also taking an online class on neural networks (sample: ipam.ucla.edu). They get used in everything from medical research to netflix recommendations, and happen to be, like, magical. You often can't know exactly why a network made a certain decision.