I see 2013 as the year when we will see some really strong contenders and heavy weights entering the consumer health monitoring market. Another thing I expect is to see some advancements in terms of designed experience for second screen media consuming. What do YOU think?
- lots of 4K TVs in smaller sizes (55", 65")
- some brand new tablets running Intel Atom chips + Android
- nothing new running Windows 8
- maybe a new Samsung brand (more marketing, less products)
- some previews of new smartphones (Sony, I'm talking to you)
- the pizza parlor at Central Hall (you must eat something after all)