TASK! Describe your ideal work day. Be honest.
This is a guesstimate. My current problem is that my days tend to be 60%+ meetings.
1. PRE-SCRUM: Internet time, check e-mails and last night's news. Share new findings.
2. SCRUM: Outlining the work expectancy for the day. Also a good time to check-in with other teams to gauge work expectations if necessary.
3. MAKE time (until lunch at least). Stave off meetings to actually be making something - deck, report, research, etc.
4. LUNCH - Reading / Internet time. Necessary brain-break from the office.
5. MEETINGS (if necessary) regroup and review work completed earlier in the day.
6. EOD check-in. Time to bring attention to hiccups encountered during the day that get lost overnight.